[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth 5A16, Via Epia10k & VIA Unichrome drivers ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Fri Jun 24 15:37:20 UTC 2005

Hello World,

I have problems with finding answer for following question:

Has KnoppMyth 5A16 integrated VIA unichrome drivers for CLE266 (EPIA M10K) ?

Why this question ?

I found very interesting page about tuning TVout signal quality:

http://www.kingcot.eclipse.co.uk/unichrome/unichromeTvOut.html

For those tweaks, Unichrome drivers are needed.

Should I install Unichrome drivers into 5A16 or they are already
integrated in this distro ?.

Using Terry Barnaby's patched Unichrome drivers form VIA CVS probably
gives possibility to achieve highest TVout quality by turning off 1622
scaling option.

Has somebody explore this idea ?

--
cYa, 3.14iotr/2
Nie ma złych systemów operacyjnych. Może tylko brakować alkoholu !!!

Zwrotne bajty daj na "warpme_removeit_ at o2.pl"