[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit choice

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jun 24 15:49:57 UTC 2005

> Are the sis drivers good?

That's why it's the better choice.  ATI hardware is great, but the linux
driver support is lousy.  Thomas Winischhofer has made a great driver
for the SiS stuff, and I've been told that the tv output of the pundit
may even be better than nvidia's:

http://www.winischhofer.at/linuxsisvga.shtml

But that's just my opinion.