[mythtv-users] remote wireless frontend drops back to menu instead of just pausing

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:54:58 UTC 2005

Hi again,
   I'm seeing a problem here when the network gets busy, or I think
that's when it happens. I'll be watching a recorded show with
mythfrontend and it will suddenly drop back to the programs menu like
I hit escape. This happens periodically on any machine that's running
wireless to the backend server. Nothing has intentionally been done.

   Is there some adjustment that I can make to one end or the other to
tell it to buffer more data, or to not disconnect even if transmission
is lost for something like 20 seconds, etc.? I'd rather have a long
pause then having to grab the remote and reselect the program.

Thanks,
Mark