[mythtv-users] 2 analog capture cards pushing AMD64/3200 to >=100%?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:46:14 UTC 2005

{SNIP}

Thanks for the info.  I'm using an Nvidia GF4 MX440, it's got 128MB,
and is 4x (slightly older so no 8x) capabilities.  I use it's VGA
output to my TV's VGA input.

I am thinking this will give me the best picture possible with this
card.  I know I could go with a newer FX series and get DVI out, but I
don't know if that would be necessary or even give me any improvements
regarding off loading some of the processing.

Thanks!