[mythtv-users] Any troubleshooting info available for mysql &myth?

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:53:41 UTC 2005

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysql-database-administration.html
Sections 5.6 and 5.7 are on Privileges and User Accounts.
What your looking to do is change or add permission to a database.
 mysql -u root -p{if you have one).
 use mysql;
 SELECT ALL FROM users WHERE username="mythtv"; #If I remember correctly.
Then you grant privileges to mythtv.
Don't follow what I said word for word. I haven't looked at it myself and
haven't played with any tables in months, but 5.{6,7} ought to be able to
help you.