[mythtv-users] Probably done to death

Matthew Carle matthew_carle at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 11:23:28 UTC 2005

Hi Brett,

I use 2 DVICO Fusion HDTV Lite Cards. Works fine.

With waking and sleeping it would probably depend on the type of remote. I
don't have a via board so I can't say for sure but I imagine the bios would
have support for "wake on keyboard" or something. You could probably use an
IR keyboard and a learning remote to get it to work - but I've never tried
so maybe someone else could comment.

Matthew.

  _____