[mythtv-users] MythTV week starts on sunday?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Sat Jun 25 19:38:14 UTC 2005

This may be more of a question about linux in general (depends on the
answer), but how do I get MythTV to realize that the week starts on
monday, not sunday? Also, how does MythTV decide which episodes to record
each week? The first one on every week or does it prefer one week after
the last recorded episode?

Not a big deal, but I just set my box to record one instance of SNL every
week, and it scheduled them to be recorded on sundays (rerun) and claims
on the saturday timeslot that it will already have been recorded. Of
course, it could also be because the guide data for the channel it airs on
has no episodic information, and I set the schedule today _after_
saturdays episode had aired.

As long as it records every show I don't care, just curious... :)

/ Niklas