[mythtv-users] EPIA 10k: Mplayer crash in fullscreen or no picture displayed in a window

Matthew Phillips mythtv at mattp.name
Sun Jun 26 08:03:03 UTC 2005

On 24/06/2005, at 1:58 PM, Brett May wrote:

> So no one is using an EPIA then??
>
> Michael, Bill, Matthew, Orn, MagicITX, Ivor, anyone out there?

Michael, missed your post earlier. I can report that I'm able to use
mplayer successfully in FS mode with "-vo xvmc -vc ffmpeg12mc" on my
M10K. This is the older mplayer pre6 with the patch from the
Unichrome project - not sure if this is the same one as you're using.
I saw a post about a patch against mplayer pre7, but failed to track
it down - it's not been posted at the project site http://
sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=102048.

This is on FC3, and I don't have anything insightful to suggest for
Gentoo unfortunately, except maybe that you try mplayer pre6 with the
"official" patch.

Sorry I can't be much more help,

Matthew.