[mythtv-users] S-video input on a PVR-350

Daniel Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Sun Jun 26 16:43:54 UTC 2005

Run ivtvctl -n to find out which input is S-Video, the run ivtvctl -P to
make sure you're telling the card to use that input. Switch it to the
correct input using ivtvctl -p 2 (or whatever.) Run ivtvctl -I to check
the input signal.

If it's all correct already, try plugging the S-Video cable directly
into you TV/Monitor to make sure there's a good signal on it.

Daniel