[mythtv-users] DVB Radio?

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:12:39 UTC 2005

> I'd rather see a dedicated MythRadio addon that could handle input from all
> types of FM/AM radio tuner cards; DAB Radio; DVB-Radio and possibly even
> internet radio. Having mixed solutions using different interfaces would never
> work in my house.

Yes, I agree, MythRadio would be a great way of implementing it in a
very similar way to how recordings and live TV work now. I think a
MythRadio plugin would be brilliant, but I think that would be more of
a long term project as PS recordings are phased out, and more DVB
services are added (for example simultaneous recordings from the same
MUX).  But in the short term I was wondering if something might be
able to be written on top of MythStream
(http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~moongies/streamtuned.html), as a simple
solution.

Jonny