[mythtv-users] MythTV's built-in DVB EPG grabber died

Matt Robinson mail at matthewrobinson.net
Sun Jun 26 17:44:00 UTC 2005

John Pullan wrote:
> try tuning back to bbc 1 for a while.

I've often had it sat on BBC1 while watching TV since the EPG data died.
No joy I'm afraid.

I can't remember what happened during the time that it stopped getting
EPG data. I don't think I did anything at all to the configuration - I
was just very happy at the time that it was all finally working!

> On 26/06/05, Matt Robinson <mail at matthewrobinson.net> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>After installing MythTV 0.18 I enabled the DVB EPG (via the check-box in
>>the channel configuration). This worked brilliantly for a couple of
>>weeks and then for some reason it just stopped working. Since then I've
>>tried numerous things to get this working again.
<snip>

Matt