[mythtv-users] S-video input on a PVR-350

Daniel Hoyos dhoyos at hoyosdesign.com
Sun Jun 26 20:22:08 UTC 2005

Allright that helped. I set the input to s-video 0 and now I get some
display in watch tv although it quickly hangs and goes back tot he amin
menu. The other thing is that it is coming up in black and white. This
might help to let you know whats going on as well:

[root at localhost dhoyos]# ivtvctl -I
check SAA7115 input signal
ioctl: VIDEO_STATUS = Bad

SAA7115 reg[STATUS#1 - 0x1E] = 80
 Color Standard (D0-D1): BW/No color
 White peak loop (D2): Not activated
 Gain value for act.lum. (min) (D3): Not limited
 Gain value for act.lum. (max) (D4): Not limited
 WIPA-mode slow-time constant (D5): Not activated
 Horizontal frequency (D6): Locked
 Field length (D7): Standard

SAA7115 reg[STATUS#2 - 0x1F] = b0
 Ready for capture (D0): No
 Macrovision 7.01 (D1): No
 MV Colorstripe burst (D2): No
 MV Colorstripe burst type 3 (D3): No
 Input signal timebase (D4): Stable (broadcast/DVD)
 Field frequency (D5): 60Hz
 H & V loops (D6): Locked
 Interlace (D7): Detected

Thanks for all the help.