[mythtv-users] Start frontend in live tv mode...

Domenico Di Tommaso domenico.ditommaso at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:49:32 UTC 2005

Hi all.
I'm currently running the mythtv-suite v0.18.1 on a fedora core 3 system, and I'm struggling to set up a stand alone set-top-box which would start, just after the the boot phase, in live tv mode (yes, I'd really like it to skip the menu stuff).

Now, I'm pretty new to the Linux and Myth worlds, and what I guess, so far, is that this feature is hard-coded in the mythfrontend core. Before starting a risky developing/debugging job, I wonder if someone else could have already found his way.
Does anyone know how to help me in this task?

Thanks in advance. Domenico.