[mythtv-users] Multiple tuners, multiple remotes

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Mon Jun 27 11:52:52 UTC 2005

I've just purchased a PVR-150 to add to my MythTV box which contains a
PVR-350 already. Both have remotes. Since I really only need to use the
remote when watching LiveTV on that specific tuner, how do I configure the
two cards to best enable this? Do I set the preference priority to use the
non-remote tuner first? If nothing is being recorded will that mean it will
be chosen for LiveTV first also? people are using multiple tuners on a
regular basis so I assume this has been solved in a straight forward way...

Jim