[mythtv-users] Core 4 update?

john sturgeon john.sturgeon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:55:53 UTC 2005

On 6/26/05, Andrew J <ajpalm at optushome.com.au> wrote:
> Any idea when the howto will get updated to reflect Fedora Core 4??
>
> Its been a while since it was out.
>
> Andrew

By 'The Howto' I'm assuming you mean Jarod's guide?  If so, you should
read the top update to the page:

Latest News (2005-06-21)

I'm starting a new job with Linux Networx next week. Such being the
case, I've been rather busy wrapping up with my current job and
preparing for the new one (which involves the first two weeks being
out of town for some training at company HQ in Utah). Still intending
to move this document to Fedora Core 4 as soon as possible though...

--
John Sturgeon <><