[mythtv-users] mythstream question

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 27 20:22:05 UTC 2005

hey guys,

I've got a mythstream question. I followed the INSTALL file and it's
installed now. I really didn't add any URLs yet but when I opened
mythfrontend, I saw Play internet stream. I tried to go in and saw some
defined stations. I went to the Radio tab and I found one that worked.
However, when it was playing it, there was no sound coming out. I'm using
ALSA:digital for my LiveTV and Watch Recording. I went to phpMyAdmin and I
didn't see /dev/audio in settings table. I have already converted them to
ALSA:digital before. How else can I fix the no sound issue?

Thanks,

Neil