[mythtv-users] OT: HDTV on a Sony 50" Grand Wega - KDF-50WE655

Dan Mount bubber.jones at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 04:22:06 UTC 2005

I've been working on getting a hdtv display on my Sony TV. I've followed
Jarrod's guide as well as the links there and an exaustive Google search.
Here's what I'm using:
 Asus Pundit
Nvidia 5400 based eVGA card (onboard video disabled)
Fedora Core 3
NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7664-pkg1.run drivers
 Does anyone have a config file that works with this tv and a Nvidia card?
I'll be happy to post the handful of config files that I've got, but wanted
to check to see if anyone has already blazed this trail..
 Thanks
 Dan