[mythtv-users] pvr-150 recording "aspect" incorrectly.

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Jun 28 11:14:44 UTC 2005

I decided to give in and buy a 150.  $60 isn't all that bad.
When I record within Myth (or watch live TV) using the pvr-150
using the testing ivtv drivers from atrpms.net, the image
only displays like 2/3 of it.  It's like the right 1/3 of the picture
is lopped off.  I can do a cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg and it
captures perfectly fine.  Is there something I need to adjust
in Myth?  There is no specific pvr150 in the card type, but
I thought the 250/350 was close enough.  I'm guessing that's
wrong, but I've tried all the options with less luck.  The 250
selection seems to give me the best picture, and that isn't
all that good.

Is there something in post .18.1 that would help with this
situation?

Thanks,
Paul