[mythtv-users] Announce: Gentoo live CVS ebuild updated

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Tue Jun 28 12:42:09 UTC 2005

Updated mythweb-svn with the help of Nick.
As he says "It's quick, it's really really dirty but it fixed the problem."

As it was that's all that I did was a quick and dirty edit.
If anyone wants to take them and make changes or start from scratch please
do.

It should be noted that this is the first time I have ever done anything to
an ebuild so watch out lol.