[mythtv-users] DVB-S: Hauppauge nexus-s versus Twinhan/Skystarcards

Johan Reinalda johan at global.thunderbird.edu
Tue Jun 28 19:09:58 UTC 2005

Allan,
thanks for the feedback. I had not carefully looked at the nexus-s hardware,
and now see indeed the mpeg2 decoder; as I play via an fx5200 card, I won't
need this and anyway, it doesn't look like it's supported as a fb-device
like the pvr-350.

When you say 'second-hand dvb-s card (Budget card) ', do you mean the
Skystar type cards?
What about the new Twinhan 102G, is that supported by the DST drivers?

Thanks a bunch!

Johan