[mythtv-users] Re: updated to 0.18: watching TV now only with window-border possible : SOLVED !

Uwe Schmidt uwe.uwe at gmx.de
Tue Jun 28 21:21:57 UTC 2005

> Yes. Downgrade to the NVidia Drivers v66.x or lower.
didn't work for me.

But, upgraded to NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7667.
This did it, togehter with no more window manager anymore.
Just starting mythfrontend without anything else, but now with native lirc
support.
Didn't try it with fvwm2, and I surely will not do it. My wife ordered me to
let the machine as is now. And I surely will....

Thank you all for the hints.

Uwe