[mythtv-users] undelete

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:41:38 UTC 2005

> Linux/Unix file system is not the same as M$oft. Sorry but when you
> delete in Linux you delete forever. Unless your with the NSA.... but
> that's another listgroup.
>
> kel

I see quite a few people offering solutions...  I'm by no means a
super power user, but I'm quite fluent with linux.  I've tried
diligently to get files undeleted but have never been successful.
There are certainly utilities and the TLDP does offer a how-to.  But I
agree with Kel, unless you understand quite a bit about what you are
doing (say, an NSA hacker) good luck, cause you'll need it.

Cool