[mythtv-users] GeForce2 Card & A Wide Screen TV Via SVideo

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Wed Jun 29 04:00:15 UTC 2005

Is there any way to configure X to fill up my wide screen HDTV via
SVideo with a GeForce 2 card?  I can get the regular 4:3 (640x480)
resolution but would like to have the "desktop" fill my 16:9 display.

I also use nvtv to shift the display to fill the 4:3 screen but have
been unable to find a way to make those settings permanent.  Is this
possible?

Or have I reached the limits of the card and need something newer.
Suggestions?

Thanks,

Drew

--