[mythtv-users] What should I save before a COMPLETE rebuild

Dawson, Guy Guy.Dawson at eu.sony.com
Wed Jun 29 07:36:35 UTC 2005

In answer to my own question;

I forgot that I had to manually enter the V4L Frequency ID's into the
Channel editor when I built the old system.  So now I have five channels of
static.

Not a big problem, but annoying nevertheless.

PS With the exception of the s3switch stuff, the stuff i did keep (below)
was not really needed.

Guy