[mythtv-users] Myxer: (or themes in general) which font sizeshould I change?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:49:11 UTC 2005

> Around about 28/06/05 23:12, Korey Fort typed ...
> > Secondly change to that directory and edit the ui.xml file.
> > Look inside this file until you find <font name="title" ... and <font
> > name="descinfo" ... Those should be what your are looking to modify.

Can you do the same for OSD's?

The font for my OSD is so large, I don't know if it is PM or AM.
Well, of course I do, but it looks a little ugly if you know what I
mean.

I guess I will just dig around for a file that provides the config data.

Whytey

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.