[mythtv-users] using the Buttons "Scan Channels(s)" and "Advanced" ?

Graham Bishop grim_b at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 12:19:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

You are the first person I have seen with these options enabled?
How did you get them on? I have not been able to use this and am
manually entering channel data due to being in the UK. (PAL, NTL,
PVR250)

I have found that there is a setting allowing use of the mouse in
mythtv, but I can't remember where it was.
Before that I used the tab key to move around or the alt+<letter> for
page navigation.

Hope that helps,
G.