[mythtv-users] using the Buttons "Scan Channels(s)" and"Advanced" ?

Dhiraj Kamble dhiraj81 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:55:54 UTC 2005

In order to get the Buttons activated,
first sort all channels by "Number"
change the video source to ur source ("Cable"...whatever)
Now start editing all channels that u have,
give the channel a name, number, set the video source and Tv format
Do not press the "Esc" key...to exit...finish all the settings by using the
"Next" and " Finish" buttons
do this for all the channels.
 You will then have these buttons activated.
 But the problem is that you cant use these Buttons. Let me know if you can
use them...
no Hot Keys too.