[mythtv-users] mythtv "supported" tv card with pal-m

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:01:39 UTC 2005

mb,
   I'm not really recommending any card. I was jsut relatign that the
Hauppauge page says they suport PAL on some models. I'm NTSC based so
I cannot say how werll any of them work for PAL.

   The 150's and 250's don't have TV out. I think the 350's do. I'm
using Pundit-R boxes for my frontends. They have a built in ATI
solution with standard monitor, composite, S-Video and DVI outputs so
they serve all my needs. I have no capture cards in these boxes
because the PVR-150/250's don't fit physically. (See other thread
lurking around here somewhere.) Anyway, I've never used the TV out
from a PVR card.

Good luck,
Mark