[mythtv-users] Another commercial MythTV box

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:32:07 UTC 2005

GPL modified version this is what the FAQ about the license has to say.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#TOCTheGPLSaysModifiedVersions
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#TOCDoesTheGPLRequireAvailabilityToP
ublic

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#TOCIWantCredit

http://www.cacmedia.tv/
They said it," Our Media Convergence Software Suite (MCSS) is a Linux-based
operating system licensed to consumer electronics manufacturers to drive new
chip-sets available for their products."

You can't use the Qt library for free when you're a commercial entity.