[mythtv-users] Dual Monitor support?

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Thu Jun 30 04:21:22 UTC 2005

thanks for the info,  I'll try this out.
But from what it looks like this enables the s-video port.

I failed to mention earlier, the video card I am using is a MSI FX-5700 LE.
It has 3 ports - svga, dvi and svideo.
I am told these can be active and displaying three separate video streams
simultaneously.  at least in the win env. My goal is to have the svga and
dvi active.

I'll ping  msi and nvidia and see what they have to say about this.

thanks all for the assistance