[mythtv-users] using the Buttons "Scan Channels(s)" and"Advanced" ?

Graham Bishop grim_b at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 08:46:33 UTC 2005

Hi Dhiraj,

I tried your instructions for the buttons, but could not get those
buttons be/to activate / work?

I am begining to believe that a rebuild is needed on my system, because
I can not get my ptune-gui.pl working at all now?  (After starting it
and trying to change channel it says it is unable and there are errors
in some .pl files.... Wish I could just re-install the needed software)

Still.. If you find any more instructions for the button for scanning
or you find another tool that works with a ivtv / PVR250, then let me
know.

Thanks,
Graham.