[mythtv-users] Silent HDTV Front End

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:50:51 UTC 2005

Rob,

[I sound like a broken record and probably an advertisement for Link
Player now :-)]

If you are willing to consider a non-PC (which will not run
mythfrontend), but still acess you r programs etc from the backend,
then also consider IOData AVeL Link Player 2. But if you want to use
mythfrontend, then you have to goto comwell route.

Search for IOData and Link Player 2  in the archives.

Thanks

Mudit
p.s.: for those interested in my progress on LP2, I'm watching liveTV
on my LP2 now. Working on changing channels, may have to do it via a
URL since no key presses from remote is passed to the server running
on the backend.