[mythtv-users] undelete

Chuck Vohs fuzzie at vohslaw.com
Thu Jun 30 20:26:36 UTC 2005

I played with the transcoding settings, to try to remove the commercials.
Running 0.17 Myth on a Gentoo box. I have a huge drive in there, and
only 5 recorded shows (it's relatively new).
My hard drive was 97% full yesterday. ps aux shows the transcoding just
eating up resources, so I killed it, changed the settings back to not
automatically transcode. I even rebooted.
The disk space went back down to something insane like 23% full. Today,
it is back up to 97% full and I don't see any thing in ps aux that is
hogging the system.
Help!
Thanks.