[mythtv-users] Silent HDTV Front End

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:39:20 UTC 2005

Donavan,

I clearly stated *NON MYTHFRONTEND* when I refered to LP2.

I'm not going to start a *pissing* match you with. You are entitled to
your opinion and I'm mine. No need to get defensive/aggravated/use
fowl language over it.

An intelligent user can search the archives about cromwell and other
small footprint motherboard used for HDTV (and issues related to it).

Mudit