[mythtv-users] setting up recordings for shows not in database

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:32:19 UTC 2005

I appologize if this is somewhere in the archives, I could not find it.

I recall reading that it is possible to have myth save your searches,
and if the show is not in the listings right then, but at some point
does pop up, then myth will now to add it to the recording schedule
(or it is already in the recording schedule).  How do I go about doing
this?  I tried searching for a show and did not get any responses, but
want myth to record it when it does get added to the listings (if it
ever does).