[mythtv-users] HD3000 FC3 Install guide

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Tue Mar 1 05:33:49 UTC 2005

On Monday 28 February 2005 12:47, Dan wolf wrote:
> Holy crap, you are a fucking godsend!
>
> My (future) children will pray to you as a god! =)

For what its worth, there are dvb kernel modules cut off cvs from today due to
show up on ATrpms shortly, which should support the HD-2000, HD-3000 and
Air2PC without having to recompile a thing, including QAM support for the
3000 and Air2PC. I'll be testing them shortly myself. I'm also working on a
kernel RPM with DVB support built-in.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com