[mythtv-users] gentoo cvs ebuild

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:33:45 UTC 2005

I just tried to update myth with the gentoo ebuild and get the following error:

weather.cpp: In member function `void Weather::setSetting(QString, QString,
   bool)':
weather.cpp:484: error: `MSqlQuery' undeclared (first use this function)
weather.cpp:484: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
   each function it appears in.)

I get a similar error for mythweather-cvs, mythvideo-cvs,
mythgame-cvs, mythdvd-cvs

mythtv-cvs and mythweb-cvs compile fine. I figure it must be a
dependency I forgot about or that got left out of the ebuilds.
Suggestions?

 - Jeff