[mythtv-users] [OT] 1080i

Bryce mythtv at menolly.net
Wed Mar 2 05:45:05 UTC 2005

On Tue, March 1, 2005 8:01 pm, Jarod Wilson said:
> On Tuesday 01 March 2005 07:21, Nate Carlson wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Jarod Wilson wrote:
>> > I just bought an AGP 6200 that can do the same. Not that expensive. A
>> > PCI-X 6200 is even cheaper. A 6200 alone is cheaper than another card
>> > plus a 9A60.
>>
>> Just curious, where did you find NVidia cards that can do component
>> output? Google and Newegg aren't turning much up.
>
> NewEgg.
>
> >http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-122-216&depa=1

Thanks for the pointers to these cards, they are far more reasonable than
the $250+ ones I was finding earlier today.

Any reason I shouldn't get this 6600:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-122-202&depa=1
instead of this 6200:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-122-205&depa=1