[mythtv-users] Database backup

anders smith 4nders at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:56:34 UTC 2005

Thanks for the shell script. I's just what I've been looking for and
haven't been able to figure out on my own...

I've installed it, but I can get it to work when I execute it from the
terminal, but when I put the same code into crontab it gives me this
error:

/bin/sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching ``'
/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file

Anyone have a suggestion as to how I can fix it?

thanks
anders