[mythtv-users] RE: V0.17 LiveTV Jerky untill paused a couple seconds - POSSIBLE FIX

Matt Sullivan matthew.sullivan at ucd.ie
Wed Mar 2 09:25:21 UTC 2005

Hey,

On a different note, I played around with trying to fix the problem by
recompiling the kernel, and after much mucking around, I finally got the
problem sorted, which I believe was caused by having ACPI comipiled in
there. Removed it from my kernel and the jerkiness stopped.

The only problem I have now is that, at the very end of a recording, the
last 5 seconds or so freeze up the frames for about 10 seconds before
playback stops, which I can easily live with and probably has to have
something to do with the hardware XvMC decoding.