[mythtv-users] Guide Responsiveness Slow & FF/REW too fast

M S skd5aner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:28:07 UTC 2005

Hi,

    It seems my guide loads much much slower than it previously did.
I was running CVS from late December, then I upgraded to CVS just
after the .17 release.  It used to be under .5 seconds to get the
guide to come up, now when I launch the guide it takes about 2-3
seconds for the guide data to appear and the same for the current
video.

Also, another unrelated problem I see is that the ff and rew goes MUCH
faster than before.  5x now is like what 20x was before.  Any reason
for that?

Thanks,
Matt