[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] DVB "Transport Continuity" errors locking mythfrontend,

kedlm at charter.net kedlm at charter.net
Wed Mar 2 18:25:17 UTC 2005

FWIW, I am using the Air2PC board too and when I play the
files back in mplayer it sometimes does the same thing.
For me, fast forwarding or rewinding fixes the problem.

I am recording in TS mode.

I am not sure what channels it does it on; but I know it happened with my American Idol recording from FOX on Monday.

But, I DO have some video rips in that recording.