[mythtv-users] Where to put files for MythWeb?

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Thu Mar 3 04:27:36 UTC 2005

I am trying to get MythWeb up and running, but just dont
understand the generic instructions in the README as to
where to put files.

Could someone (who has this thing running) tell me where
things actually go.

Im running a Fedora3 system, but expect that the answer
should be the same for ALL RedHat and Fedora systems.

Its just not clear whether /www and or /wwww imply the
home directory for apache, or something else, and where
'tags' is, and where this .htaccess goes.

An rpm that did all the work would be even nicer, but thats
too much to ask...

Basically, for each file or directory mentioned, WHERE
should it go on a Fedora system.

Thanks...
--
                                        Reg.Clemens