[mythtv-users] Re: Torrentocracy Patch against Mythtv-cvs

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Thu Mar 3 17:35:38 UTC 2005

Problem is that one must assume that:

a.) every instance of the show puts the commercials in the same place
b.) the same show airing on different channels have the commercials in the
same place (SkyONE has radically different commercial placement than, say,
the sciFI channel).
c.) the commercials are the same length (could be gotten around by looking
at content on either side of commercials).

I'm guessin' that, while the idea is a great one, it's a wash.  But
hopefully there's someone out there who's smarter than I am that can
figure out how to do it.