[mythtv-users] Frontend hangs hard in EPG

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Thu Mar 3 21:56:46 UTC 2005

Both my friend and I upgraded to .17 and now we both have this problem
with the frontend hanging. It seems to always happen when in the EPG
and using page up and page down. Inevitably, the machine hangs hard.
You can ping it but nothing else. Requires a computer reset. I've used
this same machine for many months with .16 and CVS without a problem.
My friend is using a totally different frontend box with different
drivers and has the same problem.

I can't think of a way to get a stack trace when this happens. I'm
hoping someone has some ideas about this problem. WAF is low right now.

Thanks

Curtis