[mythtv-users] AGP Video Capture Cards...

Joe Romano android1654 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:41:14 UTC 2005

Yes I use an agp card. I would assume that if you can get it to work
under linux myth will use, I don't think (or am just not aware) that
myth does anything that foreign with the graphics drivers that another
linux tv program doesnt.

Nvidia, as you linked, is usually a good selection as they provide a
full linux driver suite from their website for most cards. i use a
nvidia geforce 4 mx and it works perfectly.