[mythtv-users] MythTV on Xbox - praise

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:11:17 UTC 2005

I just downloaded Xebian 1.1.0, and I am trying to follow the
instructions onhttp://bit.blkbk.com/

First thing: The docs say that v1.0.3 is required but I have v1.1.0 -
didn't think that would make a difference, since I cant find v1.0.3!

Which version did you use? The problem is, when I get to the
"./install -b" part, nothing happens!