[mythtv-users] PVR-250 MCE - Fresh install, config changes?

Jay jay at tekkiehaus.com
Fri Mar 4 05:38:57 UTC 2005

I am at this very moment doing a fresh install of my Backend. Using Jarod’s guide for FC3. I did this earlier this week and it was a failure. I have a PVR-250 MCE (Phillips decoder, model is 32552). Can anyone explain what needs to be changed for this to work properly? I have an assortment of links (mostly from the mysettopbox site, which is for knoppmyth) that have suggestions, but it would be nice to have someone who has done this same thing help me out. My last installation gave me a lockup after 30 seconds of live tv, and horrible purple/green colors that were very wrong.

Thanks for suggestions or links in advance.