[mythtv-users] Paging up and down in guide

Matt Grommes matt at mattorama.net
Fri Mar 4 18:44:41 UTC 2005

I love the new feature to let you scroll by pages in the guide but I
can't figure out how to configure my remote for it. I'd like to use the
up and down arrows on my Hauppage remote to scroll up and down by one
channel and the channel buttons to scroll by pages. This matches the
Tivo remote so my wife won't have to learn new buttons. Is this
possible? The problem I had was when remapped the channel buttons and
configured the keys in mythweb, I couldn't use the channel buttons to
actually change channels on Live TV. If somebody has done this, I'd be
greatful for any configs or help. Thanks.