[mythtv-users] Scheduled recordings disappearing

Scott Minneman sminneman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 03:10:23 UTC 2005

I'm having problems with my scheduled recordings disappearing.  I set
several search rules, to find and record a number of shows whenever
they're on, as well as grabbing baseball games.  However, every night
everything is cleared out, and nothing gets recorded the following day.

I saw that there was mention of this a couple months ago on the list,
but the response was just "this is a known issue" with no stated fix.
Has it been fixed, perhaps in CVS?  I'm running 0.17 release, and will
convert to CVS if it will fix this (in my opinion major) problem.

Thanks in advance.
Scott